How much are your karaoke rooms?
Karaoke rooms are charged by the hour and rates vary on the specific room reserved. A $100 total food and beverage minimum is required on Friday and Saturday for each karaoke room ($200 food and beverage minimum for XL room) and tax and 20% gratuity is automatically added to the final bill. The XL room also requires a $200 nonrefundable deposit that is applied to the final bill.
- Room 1: 6-10 guests | $50/h
- Room 2: 1-6 guests | $40/h
- Room 3: 4-10 guests | $50/h
- Room 4: 4-10 guests | $50/h
- Room 5: 1-6 guests | $40/h
- Room 6: 1-6 guests | $40/h
- Room 7: 1-6 guests | $40/h
- Room 8: 8-12 guests | $60/h
- Room 9: 15-20 guests | $80/h
- Room 10: 8-12 guests | $60/h
- Room VIP 1: 4-8 guests | $80/h
- Room VIP 2: 12-15 guests | $100/h
- Room XL-Party: 20-50 guests | $150/h - requires $200 food and beverage minimum
2. Do you allow outside food and beverage?
Corkage is permitted for up to two (2) 750 ml bottles or one (1) 1500 ml bottle per table of any wine not found on the wine list for a charge of $25 per 750 ml. No outside food and beverage is allowed in the karaoke rooms.
3. Can I split the check?
Checks can be split up to 4 cards max. Please keep this in mind for large parties, and plan to bring cash or Venmo!
4. do i need to be 21 years old?
Guests under 21 years of age are welcome in the dining area and karaoke rooms. However, all guests in the karaoke rooms must be 21 and over for alcohol to be served to the room and guests must be 21 and over on Fridays and Saturdays after 10pm.
5. What is your song selection?
There are over 100,000+ English songs available to choose from in our private karaoke rooms that are equipped with a Korean state-of-the-art sound system. The system is also updated every day with the most current songs. We also provide a limited number of Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Filipino songs.
6. Can I bring balloons, decorations, or a cake?
We allow balloons and decorations in the dining and private karaoke rooms. Please note that nothing can be taped or adhered to the walls and confetti is not allowed. Please let us know if you'd like to come early to decorate the room. Cakes are also allowed, with a cake cutting fee of $3 per person or $30 maximum.
7. Do i need a credit card to make a reservation?
Yes, all karaoke rooms and dining reservations for 6 or more guests require a credit card to make a reservation. There is no initial charge to the card (except for booking the XL karaoke room, which requires a $200 nonrefundable deposit). The card will only be charged a $100 late cancellation or no show fee.
8. What is your cancellation policy?
We ask that any reservation be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance. No shows or cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance is subject to a $100 charge to the credit card on file.
9. do you have a dress code?
Dress code for dinner is business casual. No flip-flops, cut-off shirts, or workout attire for men.
10. do you have a food and beverage minimum for dining and karaoke?
The XL room requires a $200 food and beverage minimum. All other karaoke rooms require a $100 food and beverage minimum. Dining reservations for group of 9 or more require a $40 food and/or drink spend per guest. If you are dining with us in the restaurant prior to your karaoke reservation, we will waive the $100 food and beverage minimum in the karaoke room.
11. CAN I PLAY MY OWN MUSIC?
If you bring an auxiliary cable, you are more than welcome to play music from your personal phone or iPad.
12. do you serve food/drinks in the karaoke room?
Yes! We have a karaoke food menu and you are also welcome to order from our restaurant menu in the karaoke room as well. We also offer our full bar menu, as well as bottle service in the rooms.
13. How do i order from the karaoke room?
All you need to do is simply press the button near the door and a server will be right with you to take your order.
14. can i bring drinks/food from the bar or restaurant?
All food or drinks that were purchased in the dining area or bar are welcome in the karaoke room. As long as everyone in the karaoke room is 21+ years of age, you are welcome to bring your drink to your karaoke room. If everyone in the room is not 21 and over, please purchase and consume any alcoholic drink at the bar and dining area.
15. is gratuity included?
Dining reservations of 8 or more guests include a 20% gratuity in the bill. All karaoke reservations also include 20% gratuity.
16. HOW BIG ARE YOUR KARAOKE FOOD PLATTERS?
The karaoke platters are meant to be shared and are great for anywhere from 4-8 guests.
17. What if more/less guests show up on the day of my reservation?
In the case that you bring more guests or have fewer guests for your karaoke reservation and a larger/smaller room is available, you may be able to change rooms. However, we cannot guarantee availability of any other karaoke room other than the one that you have reserved, so please keep this in mind and do let us know in advance of any reservation changes.
18. do you do anything for birthdays?
If you let us know in advance that you are celebrating a birthday, we may be able to decorate your karaoke room or dining reservation with your birthday guest's name on our sequinned pillows.